The Swim Squad provides of private swimming lessons and lifeguard services in various towns throughout Monmouth & Ocean County New Jersey.
We are currently seeking top swim instructors for spring/summer 2021 in Tuckerton, NJ.
- Start at $25-$40/hour part-time
- Amazing bonus opportunities, contests and other incentives
- Enjoy easy payments with direct deposit
- Teach local swim students in your neighborhood
- Customize your travel radius (Can do different towns on different days at different times!)
- Online portal to manage your bookings
- Travel to local swim students' home and community pools to teach swim lessons
- Lifeguard gigs with opportunity for generous tips at client's homes
- Choose from a long list of clients to teach
- Complete flexibility, YOU set your days and times you're available to work around another job, school, etc.
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have at least 2 years experience teaching swim lessons or lifeguarding
- Reliable transportation to travel to students pool location
- Valid CPR/First Aid certification
- Valid Lifeguard certification for lifeguarding
- Professional, courteous and enthusiastic towards clients
- Have an energetic, fun personality when working with children
- You must acquire your own swim instruction and lifeguarding equipment
- Must be 18+ years or older
Simply fill out the application, participate in a short interview, pass a background and reference check, and you could become a part The Swim Squad team!
You'll earn more, learn more and get more when you join us!